Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dean & DeLuca

Having read mixed reviews on Dean & DeLuca, I was quite apprehensive when I made the sudden suggestion to the boyfriend of going there for dinner this evening. However, my fears were for naught, as the first mouthful sent me to a land of oohs and ahhs and I found myself licking my lips to every bite savoured!


Berries & Flap Jacks

I am a dessert freak, and my friend raved about this dish before, so this was my number 1 choice. This was not a wrong choice, not at all! Just eating the pancake alone, sans cream, fruits and maple syrup, it was extremely soft and chewy at the same time, and bursting with flavour! And for many who know how I usually eat, would be shock to read this, but I managed through nearly 3 whole fat pancakes! It was THAT yummy!


American Country Breakfast

This dish was well executed too! I have no idea if those bad reviews were from people who were over critical, or they were just damn unlucky to have caught the chef on a bad day. I personally found the food at D&D to be really awesome!

And of course, when there is good food, there is babymeh!

No comments:



call me tiger