Monday, November 12, 2012

Last Race of 2012

2012 is coming to an end, and with so many run events that we have participated this year, D and I ended with our final event being the Great Eastern Women's Run 2012.

My 7th event this year, and also my last for the year. The cool thing I realized, was that my first run event last year (which was also the first ever run event I participated), was the Great Eastern Women's Run 2011, and this year I end my last event with it as well.

Not my best timing for 10km, but it was still not too bad a race at 1:05:17 (unofficial timing).


Tired and sweaty after our run, but still able to smile for the camera. =)

We then met up with K, J and B who went for their Passion Run and leisure run respectively, for brunch at Hatched.



And now, I look forward to HK Standard Chartered event in February 2013!

No comments:



call me tiger