Saturday, May 04, 2013

Massive Boil!



I don't know how, and I don't know why something that started off as a little skin irritation, to a little pimple, could grow into something so massive and so scary looking.

I may have been bitten by something during my sleep, or maybe it's just that I have too much toxins in my body. Whatever it is, this is the scariest boil I've ever had! Just within a matter of a few days, the little dot grew into a huge hole with pus and blood threatening to ooze out.

Yesterday was the day my condition took a turn. The boil was ripe enough for the pus to be easily squeezed out. And today, the bump has subsided quite a lot, and it isn't as scarily protruding as it looked the last few days. Seriously, when my bump was at its peak, it looked like I was about to grow a horn, or creepy crawlies would start emerging from the hole.

So painful, so ugly, so scary.


call me tiger