Monday, December 22, 2003

life is so unpredictable...
sometimes i really wonder y our lives r shaped diz wae...y do tings happen the wae dey happen?izzit oready fated 2 b liddat or wat?i really do wonder...
wen tings seems 2 b gettin on the right track,somehow or another smth crops up n now,we seem 2 b back at square 1 again...dun understand y all these r happening...
as 4 u,i thank u 4 the sweetness im gettin frm u,i really appreciate wat u've done 4 me as well as wat u r doin 4 me...i seriously dunno where 2 find sum1 else hu's as nice as u...so plz go back 2 ur usual cheery self,i miz the old u...i want alwaes there wen u nided me,n i noe sometimes i dun pay enuf attention 2 u,but u hafta understand dat i haf my own issues.im glad dat u care so much 4 me n sometimes i feel so pampered n so loved...
i really wan us 2 b alwaes in touch 4eva,n u'll alwaes b my guardian angel,the best i eva had...

No comments:



call me tiger