Thursday, December 18, 2003

yippie!
finally graduated ydae!!!hahaha...wen 4 diz xtra ceremonial parade 2dae n will last till 19th...it's an experience so i dun mind goin 4 it...
took mani pics on my graduation...so memoriable...n i'll miss my squadmates n mercury grp mates sia...haha...hope we'll kip in contact alwaes...hahaha!
aww...hope jay-jay will cum back soon den we deltarians can go out as a full squad!hahaha...i simply luv our squad gatherings!we r like a bunch of nutters man!
was at orchard wif dem ydae n we were like cheering all the wae...our 3 cheers wif the high block,low block,middle block,PULL BACK SIR!!!hahaha...fun man!
oh yah,my mercury grp won the best improvement grp award during ATC n i personally won the best shooter 4 female...hahaha...got a plaque wif my name on it as well,how cool...im so thrilled!

No comments:



call me tiger