Wednesday, April 21, 2004

yawnz...
another tiring dae...wen 2 sch 4 my CRS test...haha...realised dat it was 2dae instead of tmr...got all my dates wrong...aniwae,jer made me kinda sad...
supposed 2 mit him aft my test but he landed his ass in amk central wif his NS buddies...said it slipped his mind...haiz...n he was at his fren's place last nite yet he said he was at hm...wat a lie...howeva,he PROMISED nv eva 2 lie 2 me again...
he made a promise in his dad's car juz now on the wae back 2 his camp...i'll rem it...there's some consequences if he wld 2 break his promise,dun wish 2 sae it here...but yupz,glad he did dat...he betta b gd,or else...
aniwae,wen 2 PA 2 get my no. 1 uniform 2dae...haha...4got 2 get my buttons n rank frm the other CIs thou...tink dey left it in NP...goin 2 get it on saturdae...den can put up everyting n c how it looks...haha...dun even noe y we draw no 1 4...i aint even involved in PHS's opening ceremony...hmm..
hmmz...so freakin tired lately...yes,it's coz i haven got my 12-14 hrs straight of slp eva since i got back frm ubin!im so gonna hibernate 2nite...will probably wake up aft lunch tmr...haha...den muz start muggin le!
mondae's my 1st paper which is econs yet i've not touched my notes!im so freakin doomed!owellz,start tmr betta than nv rite?haha...
alritez...brain aint functioning too well...bye!

No comments:



call me tiger