Tuesday, March 29, 2005

boring!
Went to school today for Business Law extra lecture and lecturer taught us roughly how to tackle exam questions, etc.

Looked for my Laision Officer after the lecture. My LO seems like a damn nice person. And he said that I'm his onli ITP student who's being sent to a "decent" company, because I'm located in the central part of Singapore whereas the rest of his ITP students are being sent to Tuas area. And because I'm centralised, he said he might visit me more than what is required (that is 2 visits).

My LO is also a car fanatic, that's why he got all so excited that I'm having my attachment at DaimlerChrysler. He asked if I know what kind of company that is. Like DUH?! But of course he doesn't and can't know how I know so much about DC. shh...but I'm not allowed to be affliated to the company.

So anyway, I find my LO real nice, and let's hope he stays that way, because he's my only lifeline when I go for my attachment. Hah!

Damn, feel so lethargic now. Maybe I should go and try to take a short nap or something. Off I go now!

PS: HELP needed! Anyone has any idea where I can get music for my blog? iwebmusic is filthy, I need any sites that are safer. Thanks!

No comments:



call me tiger