Friday, October 23, 2009

Diamonds In The Sky


Star light, star bright, many stars I see tonight. My trusty Canon Ixus 95 IS did no justice to these sparkling babies. I need a DSLR. Gahhh... Once again, thank you Mommy!

And I think I have found a Luna Bar that superceded Luna White Choc Macadamia!



Luna Lemon Zest had a fabulous citrusy aroma and flavour that had me on cloud 9 as I munched my way through the bar. Although this bar was rather plain with very minimal lemon bits to bite on, the flavour more than made up for it! Thankfully, it did not taste like I was eating dish washing detergent. It was really awesome and I think this has to be my favourite Luna Bar so far! I still have 6 other flavours to try, so maybe something else might take Lemon Zest's place, which I actually doubt so. We shall see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The diamonds are gorgeous. You're so lucky, may anne. :)

faith

Unknown said...

I know I'm very blessed. =) Thank you!



call me tiger