Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yesterday, Mom and I were at Suntec looking at diamonds and Mom bought me a full set of sparkling babies. She said this will be my dowry should she not be working anymore by the time I get married (if I ever will that is). So, I have a diamond ring, bracelet and earrings (made out from the excess diamonds on the bracelet after re-sizing), and tomorrow is the day I can dazzle myself blind. Thank you Mommy!

Feeling carnivorous, we met up with Dad and headed to Tony Roma's where I had my fill of meat.


Top: Original Babyback Ribs
Bottom: Carolina Honey Ribs

Must have been a while since I last ate a substantial amount of meat, no wonder I felt so deprived and desperately needed my meat fix. The Carolina Honey was a winner for me! Acks, I feel hungry just looking at the pictures. =X

The last few days have been sluggish for me, but I managed to have another 3 bars.


Top: Clif Bar Blueberry Crisp
Bottom: Clif Bar Carrot Cake

Clif Bar Blueberry Crisp did okay with a nice hint of blueberry but it didn't wow me very much. Clif Bar Carrot Cake was oddly not to my liking, but Mom had a go at the bar that I gave her and she found it good. I think I can do away with these 2 flavours, but this is not to say that they are bad, just that I've enjoyed better flavours of Clif Bar.


I absolutely adore Luna Iced Oatmeal Raisin for its generous fat raisins which burst with juices when bitten upon! This bar was yum. =)

I've been feeling horrid since I got up this morning and still feel the same as of now. So, abrupt end here.

No comments:



call me tiger