Friday, October 23, 2009

I had myself yet another Luna Bar today:



I got a shock when I saw how black the Luna Chocolate Peppermint Stick was. I guess I was expecting something more towards a light green bar because of the 'peppermint' word and I totally disregarded the 'chocolate'.

To be honest, this tasted very much like Luna Caramel Nut Brownie with just an additional splash of peppermint flavour. It was okay, but I prefer Clif Bar's rendition over this. The only blog-worthy thing about the bar would be this:


Look at the lovely pink spots dotted all over the under side of the bar! I have no idea what made me turn this bar over because I don't usually do that, but I'm glad I did. And although I detest pink, I must say that this was quite a pretty sight and it almost made me go "awww".

My day pretty much went downhill in the evening despite being fairly chirpy the entire day. Days like that only makes me feel more useless than I already feel. Oh well.

No comments:



call me tiger