Thursday, October 15, 2009

Luna-tic!

Trigger happy, trigger happy, trigger happy!


Berry Almond, Chai Tea, Chocolate Peppermint Stick, Chocolate Raspberry, Cookies 'n Cream, Dulce de Leche, Iced Oatmeal Raisin, Lemon Zest, S'mores, Sunrise Blueberry Bliss, Sunrise Strawberry Crumble, Clif Mojo PB Pretzel

I'm mad happy because my Luna Bars and 1 Clif Mojo Bars are here!!! Putting all the excitement aside, I'm actually starting to worry how am I going to finish so many bars in time before they all expire!

14+1 boxes of Clif Bars, 11 (+ 5 on hand) boxes of Luna Bars, 4 boxes of Larabars, and a whole load of other random bars like Go Natural, Nature Valley, Uncle Toby, Alive and Carman's. Oh my gawd. I think I really need to give myself a good kick. ACKS!

Anyway, over the last few days, I tried another 2 flavours of Clif Bars.



Indulgent white chocolate with creamy macadamias made a very good pair, and it tasted somewhat like Luna Bar's rendition, only chewier and had lesser soy protein taste to it.




Oh my oh my! This was one heck of a scrumptious bar! Crunchy and huge pieces of walnut, generous amount of banana bits, and a handful of chocolate chips tossed together to form this delicious union. YUM!

Anyway, I saw the doctor again today and I'm annoyed that he sort of threatened to have me warded without bothering to take external factors into consideration. And it wasn't even a substantial decrease to begin with. Honestly, it's not going to be beneficial for me but detrimental instead, and I have reasoned with Dad why.

Right, I get to cast him away for the next 2 weeks, and I can dance to a happy tune in celebration of the arrival of my bars. NJ4 said I can actually pour them all out and they can form a nice bed for me. -_-"

No comments:



call me tiger